November 12, 2014

New Quilt Blocks in the Last Month

It occurred to me that I have created many, many quilt block patterns that I have yet to blog. So, I had the brilliant idea that I would post links to those patterns each month, so that you are aware of new patterns that are available.

I would like to create more and more block patterns, but I have a full-time job that seems to take up most of my time. Imagine! So, I do this as a sideline just for my own fun (and I hope, yours). My five year plan is to create patterns for 4,000 quilt blocks, so I hope you will continue on this journey with me. I do appreciate all the feedback I get from visitors and if you would like to drop me a line just visit the contact page.

Below are links to the quilt block patterns shown in the image.
Image © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com
New quilt blocks this past month




Image © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment