And here's what some of the famous have to say
- "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been."
~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- "Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."
~ Oprah Winfrey
- "Come, gentlemen, I hope we shall drink down all unkindness."
~ William Shakespeare
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They
must be felt within the heart."
~ Helen Keller
image courtesy qlkitchen.com