January 19, 2015

Latest Quilt Block Patterns

Quilt block images © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com
Latest quilt block patterns
The past month has been a busy one for me ... and I am sure it was for you too. Now that the holidays are over, I hope to be more productive in creating new quilt block patterns for you. Within the last month I have designed four new block patterns and they are shown in the image.
  • Fan Waves features half square triangles, quarter square triangles and flying geese units.

  • My version of Blackford's Beauty is simplified for your ease in construction.

  • Sunshine is a little more challenging, but only because it contains more pieces.

  • Rainy Day was chosen just by chance. I did not even remember that I had also created Sunshine. How coincidental!

image © W. Russell, patchworksquare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment